Amazing idea right?! One of our co-workers was getting married that time and Julie Rybitskiy brought this creation of hers, and I got permission from her to post her original presentation. Let’s start carving, just be careful with the knife!
1 Dole pineapple, cut in half, lengthwise
Strawberries or berries
Cacao nibs (optional)
1. Cut the pineapple in half lengthwise.
2. With a smaller knife, scoop out the meat from the inside of the pineapple, pour the juice out to a container, reserve some of the chunks for garnishing.
3. Place the not-so-nice pineapple cuts into the pineapple boats.
4. Arrange a few strawberries, then blueberries, put few pineapple on top.
5. Throw in some coarsely chopped walnuts and voila! Sorry, I’m going a little over the top, but I finally got my supply of cacao nibs, so I can’t help but to throw some in as well!
Here’s the original presentation. You guys be the judge…. Peaches, Sarap!