I found the original recipe from The Pioneer Woman, Dree Drumond – however it was too sweet for my preference, so I revised the recipe. I hope that you will like it too.
Oreo cookies, dark brown or any beige cookies
1 can condensed milk
Two 8 oz. packages of Philadelphia Cream cheese
Cherry or Blueberry Pie and Pilling in a can
pastry bag with small ring
small transparent wine glasses, goblets or any miniature crystal glasses
A handful of fresh ripe lychees
1. Pound the cookies with a rolling pin until pulverized.
2. Put the powdered cookies into the bottom of each glass.
3. Pulse the condensed milk and the cream cheese in a food processor until well combined. (remember the ratio should be 1:2, 1 can condensed milk to two 8 oz. packages of Philadelphia cream cheese).
4. Scoop the mixture into a pastry bag with a spatula then pipe the mixture into the cookie lined glasses. Carefully add a dollop of blueberry or cherry pie filling and topping.
5. Peel off the skin of each lychee fruit and put on top of the filling. Refrigerate to set. Cover each glass with Saran wrap so no water or moisture will drop into the cheesecake shooters.
Thanks to the Pioneer Woman from Peaches, Masarap!!!