During this Lenten season, you cannot go wrong with salmon steaks baked with lots of herbs. Let’s start cooking!
3 pieces salmon steaks, 4 lbs
1/2 cup olive oil
1/4 cup lime juice
2 tsp. Italian seasoning
4 scallions (chopped)
1 Tbsp.chopped celery
1 tsp.dried thyme
1 tsp.dried rosemary
2 cloves garlic (crushed with garlic crusher)
1/2 tsp Pink Himalayan salt
1/8 tsp. Ground black pepper
1 tsp. garlic salt powder
1/4 of a red onion (chopped)
1 Tbsp. chopped Cilantro
1. In a measuring cup, combine all ingredients. Reserve 1/4 cup of the marinade.
2. Wash and drain in a colander the salmon steaks. Dry well with paper towel.
3. Place the salmon steaks in a huge plate and and pour the marinade on top.
4. Place the salmon steaks inside a huge ziplock bag with the marinade, remove the air, lock the bag and refrigerate for 30 minutes to an hour.
5. Take out the marinated steaks from the refrigerator and line them up on a baking sheet.
6. Bake at 325 for 20 minutes and occasionally baste with the reserved marinade or until the fish flakes easily with a fork. Let it rest on the dining table for a couple of minutes before serving with your favorite salad greens.